Stress free furniture house hold movers. Now that you’ve taken ownership of your home, it’s time to move in. Here’s how to make the big move without the stress: Decide when you will move: Keep in contact with the sellers, to make sure your occupation date has their approval. If you use a removal company, make sure they are available to move you on that date.
Stress Free Furniture House Hold Movers.
Decide when you will move:
- Keep in contact with the sellers, to make sure your occupation date has their approval.
- If you use a removal company, make sure they are available to move you on that date.
Deciding how your move will influence you:
- Cost – Weigh up the cost of using a removal company with the cost of doing it yourself.
- Distance – if you’re moving far away, it might be better to leave it to the professionals.
- Time – No one needs a long, drawn-out move.
- Timing – You must make sure whatever you decide upon, your timing is right. About all other parties, such as the seller, the buyer of your current home and so on.
- Volume – The volume and size of your belongings play an important role. You need to decide whether you use a removal company or borrow a friend’s vehicle
How to choose a removal company:
- Speak to friends and colleagues about their moving experiences and ask for recommendations.
- Shop around.
- Make an inventory list before you start shopping around.
Ask the following questions about the removal company.
- What makes your company stand out from the rest?
- How many trucks do you have?
- How big are your trucks?
- How many movers appointed to each move?
- What measures taken to protect my furniture and appliances from possible damaged?
- Does your price include boxes and packaging?
- Does your price include insurance? If so, what does the insurance cover?