For Sale R1,250,000.00 - Residential
Sabiepark Wildlife Property Instant Appeal. A unique ‘Rondavel’ property for sale in a tranquil setting. Well located in Sabiepark amongst large “Knobthorn Acacia” trees. The house resembles a traditional round African hut. This form of housing is often used as a guesthouse or tourist dwelling in southern Africa. A world of possibilities awaits the adventurous. Re-furbish, renovate and redecorate this extensive open plan lounge/dining room/kitchen, scullery. Four bedrooms, two bathrooms with bath/toilet/wash-basin, plus separate toilet, (Another bathroom with access from outside), living patio. Set in a prime position, offering ‘limitless upgrading’ potential.
Sabiepark Wildlife Property Instant Appeal
Large shady trees cover the entertaining area, is just outside the entrance to the house. It offers barbecue facilities to enjoy with family and friends. This lovely home is just a ten minute stroll down to the famous Sabiepark River picnic spot. If you are looking for value – look no further! It is going to be hard for any buyer seeking an investment property adjoining the Kruger Park to go past this one! What more can we say, except as “Rare as hen’s teeth”.
“Buy this home, for these specific benefits.”
- This is a sizeable unique property of age, in waiting for change!
- Out with the old… in with the innovated new!
- The stand alone is worth R 450 000,00/House = R 800 000,00?
- Spend R 100 000,00 in upgrading and you have an utopia in the wild African bush!
- Located close to the Sabie River!
- Why?… a rumour has it that soon Sabiepark to be ‘incorporated’ into the Greater Kruger National Park!
- Why not rather own your own ‘Rondavel’ at Sabiepark. Head across the KNP border early in the morning after sunrise. Get back for breakfast, or later for an afternoon nap!
“Skukuza”Rondavel” 13 km from Sabiepark in KNP
Discover “Sabiepark” and what it has to offer!