Property of the Month R2,800,000.00 - Residential Home
A Sabiepark wildlife family home, that tick’s all the plus points. First of all, it takes a unique home in the African bush to embrace the quality elements of designer living successfully. The space, style, features and finishes in this brilliant home make it one of the best! – And better still, it also has impressive comfort to make it even more appealing. This open plan ‘wildlife family home’ layout is imaginative yet fabulously functional and comfortable. There are also many extras – all concerned with nature, appreciation and the beauty within the African wild-bush environment.
Sabiepark wildlife family home
A beautiful wildlife family home, found on just over 9274 m2 of private paradise, i.e. ± 2.30 Acres of gently sloping terrain. This property offers ‘something’ which is more than exceptional; it is one of a kind — A lifestyle design and convenience, which is nothing less than amazing. A master bedroom gives prominence to see-through glass walls, of at least 180 degrees of exclusive wildlife viewing, while lying in comfort on your bed. Above all, the master bedroom also has a walk-in robe, and a two-way bathroom (for guest usage). Plus there are two other bedrooms with accompanying bathrooms upstairs. Even more, each having beautiful exclusive design views of the surrounding wildlife landscape.
The kitchen has quality, brand
Most noteworthy, the kitchen has quality, brand name appliances. Hence, it includes a gas stove, oven, and a solar-friendly fridge. Natural light flows in a very gradual way through the open plan lounge and dining room. Into a location that provides convenience and privacy. A fabulous exclusive outdoor elevated entertaining deck leads off a comfortable lounge area. Even more, supporting a splash pool, together with barbecue facilities – Indeed a real family, and friends treasure trove!
Thoughtful guest remarks after visiting
- A fantastic home setting positioned to capture all day sun
- A magnificently highly sought-after blue ribbon location
- Architecturally designed split level home
- Stunning wildlife views, features from many rooms within the home
- Large glass windows allow for a great deal of natural light
- A private outdoor entertaining verandah area
- Above all, this home offers size and space, and great value for money. Therefore, mark this one down for an inspection today – if only to enjoy the magical view in the encircling wildlife. Indeed, a residence appealing in every sense. Therefore don’t delay. Call – Julian – +27 (0) 83 400 8490
Inspection of this unique property will surely amaze!
HOME TO THE BIG 5 AND WORLD FAMOUS FOR THE ABUNDANCE OF WILDLIFE AND BIRDLIFE