Property of the Month R3,250,000.00 - Residential Home
Sabiepark Stunning Dream Location. If you are searching for value – look no further! An impressive prestigious ‘family-friendly’ thatch covered home. Set on 1.4611 Hectare of the lush green bush in Sabiepark. A house that features all the ingredients to produce an exhibition of lifestyle dream comfort. This beautiful home boasts a versatile floor plan. It caters for both entertainment, and comfortable wildlife vacation family living.
Stunning location, Superb Lifestyle!
When you invest, in a dream property at Sabiepark Private Game Reserve, it means falling in love with a vacation lifestyle, where nature takes the spotlight. Also where panoramic wildlife views and sunsets, take your breath away. Where the sounds of the wild, become the background to your stay. This versatile stunning family gem. Is located in a perfect ‘stunning dream location’ ± 80 meters walking distance from the legendary Sabiepark “Picnic Area” on the Sabie River, bordering the Kruger National Park.
Sabiepark Stunning Dream Location
Three sizeable dream bedrooms
Three sizeable dream bedrooms proudly named by the owner called; Nyala, Kudu and Impala. All three bedrooms sponsor full ensuite. A spacious all in one open family plan, lounge and dining room. A beautiful, well-appointed kitchen, pantry, plus an adjoining ‘quick-run’ leisure bathroom. As well as an entertainment area. A significant property upgrading recently undertook: Enhancement; Solar Power; A new ‘inverter’ to improve a more suitable current capacity. Plus brand new quality Solar intensive batteries. Windows and sliding doors replaced with modern Trellidor SafeGuard. Enhancing safety by over 100 %. Internal and externally to the value of R300 000,00 undertaken.
A stunning convenient feature emanating
A remarkable convenient feature is emanating from the lounge area. Is a wooden staircase, creating a two-bedroom loft area. From the loft area, there is a door leading out. On to a roof hight game viewing structured wooden platform. Sincerely this home offers, some of the most ‘sublime wildlife views’ during the daytime. As well as a stargazing podium one can only dream of during the night. This beautifully maintained residence also features a tools room. As well as a servants room for future extension of accommodation should the need arise. (See floor plan below).
Location, Lifestyle Highlights:
- An on-site private bush-boma, for a delightful barbecue with family or friends.
- A relatively sizeable secure thatch covered carport, for two vehicles.
- This beautiful homestead comes fully furnished. Additional features include all furniture and linen. Kitchen utensils, gas stove and a quality ‘Solar Electrical System’.
- A good television reception, plus ‘WiFi’, thanks to a modern booster installation.
- A huge circled verandah for family leisure. Ideal for wildlife viewing, right on your doorstep.
‘Sabiepark Stunning Dream Location’
Utilise this exceptional opportunity. To add creativity and flair, to this stunningly ‘beautiful home’. Something special in the wild African bush on the projecting edge. Of the world-renown wildlife Kruger National Park in sunny South Africa.
House floor plan
Your Authoritative Property Agent
- 2 Carport bay under thatch
- 3 bedrooms - On-suite
- 80 metres from picnic spot on Sabie River
- Beautiful geographic setting
- Exterior Barbecue partly under thatch cover
- Loft area sleeping 2 guests
- On the doorstep of the Sabiepark Picnic Area
- Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen/pantry/TV
- Two consolidated stands 1.411 Hectare in extent.
- Wooden deck on first floor