Property of the Month R3,250,000.00 - Residential Home
Sabiepark Kruger National Park. If you are searching for value – look no further! An impressive prestigious ‘family-friendly’ thatch covered home set on 14611 square metres of the lush green bush in Sabiepark. A house that features all the ingredients to produce an exhibition of lifestyle comfort. This beautiful home boasts a versatile floor plan, catering for both entertainment and comfortable wildlife vacation family living.
Three sizeable bedrooms proudly named by the owner called; Nyala, Kudu and Impala, all three sponsors full ensuite. A spacious all in one open family plan, lounge and dining room. A well-appointed kitchen, pantry, plus an adjoining ‘quick-run’ leisure bathroom as well as an entertainment area. A significant property upgrading recently undertook: Enhancement; Solar Power; A new ‘inverter’ to improve a more suitable current capacity, plus brand new quality intensive batteries. Windows and sliding doors replaced with modern Trellidor SafeGuard, enhancing safety measures by over 100 %. Internal and external enhancements to the value of R300 000,00 undertaken.
A convenient feature emanating from the lounge area is a wooden staircase, creating a two-bedroom loft area. From the loft area, there is a door leading out onto a roof hight game viewing, structured wooden platform. Sincerely offering, some of the most ‘sublime wildlife views’ during the daytime, and a stargazing podium during the night. This beautifully maintained residence also features a tools room, as well as a servants room for future extension of accommodation should the need arise. (See floor plan below).
Unique location, Lifestyle and Attributes:
- Situated in a perfect ‘unique location’ ± 80 meters walking distance from the legendary Sabiepark picnic area on the Sabie River, bordering the Kruger National Park.
- An on-site private bush-boma, for a delightful barbecue with family or friends.
- A relatively sizeable secure thatch covered carport, for two vehicles.
- This beautiful homestead comes fully furnished. Additional features include all furniture and linen. Kitchen utensils, gas stove and a quality ‘Solar Electrical System’.
- There is a television reception, plus ‘WiFi’.
- A huge circled verandah for family leisure. Ideal for wildlife viewing, right on your doorstep.
Sabiepark Kruger National Park
Utilise this exceptional opportunity to add creativity and flair. Make this beautiful home something special in the wild African bush on the projecting edge, of the world-renown wildlife Kruger National Park in sunny South Africa.
House floor plan
- 2 Carport bay under thatch
- 2 Consolidated stands 1.4611 square metres in extent
- 3 bedrooms - On-suite
- 80 metres from picnic spot on Sabie River
- Beautiful geographic setting
- Exterior Barbecue partly under thatch cover
- Loft area sleeping 2 guests
- On the doorstep of the Sabiepark Picnic Area
- Open plan lounge/dining/kitchen/pantry/TV
- Wooden deck on first floor