Property ID : SPVL0010
For Sale R600,000.00 - Sabiepark Private Nature Reserve Vacant Stand
Sabiepark Game Reserve Vacant Stand. A rare opportunity to buy a prime vacant stand 8323 sqm in extent in Sabiepark. Take advantage of the opportunity to build your own private holiday home in the African bush. The location is supurb in a quiet upmarket part of Sabiepark. Distant away from any disturbing modern day traffic noise. The stand is flat and well grassed with exceptional good game viewing. Giraffe, Wildebeest, Kudu, and Impala are well-known wildlife sightings for this area.
Sabiepark Game Reserve Vacant Stand
- No fences within Sabiepark to hinder game coming right up to your future “Door Step”.
- Your gateway; within 10 minutes to the Kruger National Park.
- Discover more than you expected… Within ‘walking’ distance from the picnic area on the bank of the Sabie River.
- The picnic area offers stunning views of the majestic Sabie River.
- This is where you can relax with family and friends having a traditional Braai (Barbecue).
- In the Sabie River bed you might even see the pride of Africa… the Big 5!
- A future opportunistic investment.
- Want to know more about; Sabiepark?
- View the Sabiepark; Mapp
‘Sabiepark Garden of Eden’
Now Selling at R 600 000.00!