Sold R340,000.00 - Vacant Land
The Ultimate Setting, Location And Lifestyle
Beautiful Sabiepark blue chip lifestyle land, with outstanding futuristic potential, for those seeking a quiet wildlife bush retreat. A massive 9197 sqm of virgin lifestyle land, to build your dream getaway home. A once in a lifetime opportunity, set in a superb private location yet central to all local amenities. An excellent starter for peaceful days – silent nights. Purchasing this family lifestyle vacant land, will reward and afford total satisfaction in the wild African bush.
Private blue chip lifestyle property with tall indigenous trees, together with beautiful ‘Flora and Fauna’. Delightful stimulating inner calmness brings one closer to nature. Indeed a special offer from an owner living abroad, not able to develop the property himself. He elects to pass this incredible family blue-chip asset, on to someone else capable and ready to utilise all the individual features and benefits, he could not bestow upon himself.
Sabiepark Blue Chip Lifestyle Land
This property is indeed a ‘Must-to-Have’, should you have aspirations of spending your holidays in the wild, adjoining the Kruger National Park. Be it noted, the purchase price set at R10 000,00 below the current sales value. You need to take advantage of this fabulous opportunity. Everything to gain, nothing to lose? An inspection I can assure you will not disappoint. Julian
Sabie Park Attributes (High Lights)
- Private Game Reserve: Holiday Resort 345 H (Property Owners Only + Family members & Guests)
- Large Swimming pool + Barbecue facilities
- Library Facility + Big Screen Television
- Tennis Court, Admin Offices, Tuck-Shop
- 10 Minutes Drive From Paul Kruger Entrance Gate To Kruger National Park
- 20 Minutes Drive From Sabie Park To Skukuza Camp Within The Kruger Park
- Beautiful Picnic Facilities On The Sabie River (Boundary between Sabie Park And Kruger National Park) Big 5 Viewing + Large Bird Hide Over Looking Sabie River And The Kruger National Park
- No Carnivore Animals
- Wildlife Animal Species: Should We Name but a few in this blue chip lifestyle property: Giraffe, Wildebeest, Impala, Bushbuck, Duiker, Warthog, Zebra And Many Other Smaller Species. Last But Not The Least: Most Bird Species Found In The Kruger National Park.