Sold R4,100,000.00 - Sabiepark Private Nature Reserve Residential
Sabie Park Wildlife Private Property Sales. Ever dreamed of owning a riverfront home on the Sabie River, deep within the African bush? This could well be your golden opportunity to own such an entity. Built solid as a rock, this timeless home has stood the test of time. It offers everything a nature loving family could wish for. Featuring formal lounge with a wide open fireplace, family and dining room. Well positioned kitchen, Pantry, Scullery, and Strongroom.
The home has three bedrooms. The master bedroom and bathroom features large cupboard space. Ensuite bathroom, with shower, bath, dual hand basins, and toilet. Bedrooms 2 & 3 share a bathroom between them, with shower, double basins and toilet.
Sabie Park Wildlife Private Property Sales
- From the back-end of the house is a wooden staircase leading up to an undercover rooftop terrace.
- A magnificent view of the Sabie River as well as overlooking the Kruger National Park. On any given day one is able to spot at least one of the “Big Five” or other animal species.
Ian Crabtree house
- There is something special about the name Crabtree House! named after Ian Crabtree, the first Manager and Head Warden of Sabiepark. Ian, built his house in the ‘Albasini’ architectural style.
- Solid stone walls, columns, and as a measure of safety made them elephant proof.
- Inside Ian chose pigmented grano cement and slasto slate finishes, for a specific purpose.
- On hot days the house could be up to five degrees cooler inside than outside.
- It has a flat concrete roof on which a telescope can be set up to watch animals during daytime and the stars at night.
- Perhaps once in a lifetime will… an opportunity like this present itself!
On the bank of the Sabie River
Well positioned on the bank of the Sabie River on a stand 20365 square metres in extent. This location providing privacy beyond expectation. Your inspection will impress! Close to one of the prestigious game reserves in South Africa called ”Sabie Sabie Game Reserve‘
Get to know what Sabiepark is all about!