For Sale R1,650,000.00 - Residential Homes
A well built
A well-built two-bedroom Sabiepark holiday home. ‘Furthermore’, with an additional loft-bedroom guest accommodation facility. If the need arrives, this Sabie Park home could sleep up to ten (10) guests. A beautiful house located atop 1.5361 hectares of indigenous wild bush. Hence, it has delightful views over the undulating wildlife countryside.
The casually relaxed
The casual, comfortable and intimate living area. Provides the ideal place to come together. Most noteworthy, for the enjoyment of quality leisure getaway time. Relax with friends and family at the undercover entertainment verandah. Likewise, overlooking the beautiful, established wildlife vegetation bush area. A tree-lined winding driveway provides a welcoming first impression.
Sabie Park has amazing highlights
Sabie Park has amazing highlights; Certainly, that will take your breath away: Too mention but a few — The ‘picnic spot’ on the Sabie River, bordering the Kruger Park. Where on any given day, you are bound to view, one, if not all, of the “Big Five”. In contrast, an experience never to be forgotten.
Secondly, the leisure area close to the Sabie Park Administrative offices: A beautiful swimming pool exclusive for the use of property owners, and their guests in Sabie Park. Also, a library and a place to catch up with significant events on TV. A tennis court for the young (And not so young)!
All-round attributes at Sabie Park Residential Sale:
- Enjoy an ultimate lifestyle holiday convenience. Amongst ‘thousands of years’ of virgin African bush
- The Kruger National Park. An only 10-minute easy drive away
- You are visiting a comfort zone all year round
- Functional kitchen with plenty of cupboard space
- Both the master bedroom, as well as the second bedroom. Enjoy en-suite bathrooms and wardrobes
- Upstairs loft balcony available for when family or friends come visiting
- Both the residential bedrooms are ensuite and enhanced by plenty of natural light
- Separate toilets, bath and shower
- A sizeable double carport
- Light-filled dining and lounge space. Even more, enjoys a glorious outlook to the bush
The peace and tranquillity
In all, the peace, quiet and beautiful surroundings. Yes, will make this a property. You would never want to leave. Above all, what more could you ask for in this prime family-friendly community, of Sabie Park? Similarly, bordering the Kruger National Park? Please contact Julian (Enter your details below) to arrange a viewing.