Sold R2,200,000.00 - Residential
Real Estate Agent Kruger National Park. Sabiepark’s recent generous spring rain, brought about a lush green foliage. Pleasing to view, by man and beast!! Secure this home now. Positioned in the heart of Sabiepark Game Reserve on a stand 8934 sqm in extent. Original 1990 thatch roof style, with modern open-plan living. This 3 bedroom, 3 bathroom family giant, has an accent on leisure entertaining. In theory having an upstairs ‘loft area’ could in comfort, sleep up to 12 people. Move straight in and enjoy its convenient location close to the Sabie River. Or renovate/modernize this oldy to your heart’s content, which ever way you look at it. This is an opportunity not to miss! “This particular ‘real estate’ on offer is a good fit for a family leisure holiday home in the wild! What do you think?”
Real Estate Agent Kruger National Park
- Exclusive gated entrance for home owners and their guests.
- Location: 10 minutes by car to Kruger National Park. (Paul Kruger Gate entrance).
- Within walking distance of the famous “Picnic spot” on the Sabie River.
- Large salt chlorinated pool facility, exclusive for personal use of home owners and guests.
- Tennis court.
- Wi-Fi facilities to stay in touch with modern technology.
- Immaculate road infra structure.
- Safety, a high priority (43 years crime free).
- Plus many more attributes, to many to mention!.
- Want to know more about; Sabiepark?
- View the Sabiepark; Map
- Visit our neighbour the Kruger National Park!
‘Live in the wild, where you feel alive’