For Sale R3,150,000.00 - Game Reserve
An exclusive mountainlands wildlife nature reserve
Mountainlands wildlife nature reserve. First of all, situated in the heart of the Makhonjwa mountains range. Near Barberton in the Mpumalanga Province of South Africa. It is here that you will discover, ‘an offer to secure.’ An exclusive private stand of one hectare in extent, called ‘Waterbuck Ridge.’ Build your luxurious private lodge or holiday home on African soil. It offers peace of mind and full title ownership. In a vast wilderness area with professional management. Exclusive Mountainlands wildlife nature reserve is home to a variety of antelope species. Includes; game such as Impala, Zebra, Blue Wildebeest, Red Hartebeest, Eland, and Waterbuck. At the same time, gene pools of existing game populations replenished. Especially In the case of species such as; Kudu, Warthog, and Leopard.
All individual stands now have access to water and electricity as infrastructure is now complete. Including security and monitored the gate from the main road. Access roads to all sites. An administrative complex consisting of offices, laundry, workshops, stores, labour quarters. Also including lock-up garages for each privately owned stand. Waterbuck Ridge future building site! Owners have direct access. To the rest of the 18, 000 hectare (44 480 acres) Mountainlands Nature Reserve. Through a network of over 90 km of game viewing roads. Here you are surrounded by the nature you love as well as the luxury you demand. The entire Mountainlands Estate is private. Thus you can drink in its pleasures.
Each wildlife property stand purchase includes:
- Full title ownership of 1 ha stands upon which private homes or lodges erected.
- Lock-up garage allocated to each stand (at the admin complex near the entrance gate)
- Co-ownership (1/18th) of the 1 400 ha Mountainlands Estate and all its amenities
- Participation and access to the 18 000 ha Mountainlands Nature Reserve
- Communal facilities on the estate and the reserve
- Management and maintenance to ensure a lock-up and go lifestyle
- Professional design, construction, fitment and furnishing of your private lodge (optional).
The Mountainlands Estate has already received all developmental, land usage rights. Also environmental approvals. Buyers can receive transfer of their stands immediately, after buying a selected entity. Several positional properties already transferred to new owners. Several further private lodges are currently in various stages of design and planning.