For Sale R900,000.00 - Syndicated Share
Mjejane Reserve Syndicated Share. First of all, situated on the banks of the Crocodile River. Furthermore, the Mjejane Game Reserve boasts being. South Africa’s premier game reserve. Also, its the only residential estate In South Africa. With a private bridge into the Kruger National Park. Mjejane positioned on the Kruger Park’s southern boundary. Between Malalane and Crocodile Bridge gates. Above all, the reserve enjoys 10 km’s of spectacular river frontage. It’s, – fenced into the Kruger. Most noteworthy, the southern area of the Kruger National Park. Is talked about by many people for being “Big 5 bush” country. Hence, amidst the sights and sounds of nature. Only 4-hours drive from Johannesburg. Even more, less than 60 minutes from Nelspruit’s Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport.
Therefore, witness a pride of lions strolling past your home. Also, enjoy an inquisitive elephant herd. Join you for a sundowner. Similarly, experience magic. That is the Mjejane Private Game Reserve.
One of the above shares on offer is highly negotiable!
Mjejane Reserve Syndicated Share.
Therefore, escape from the hustle and bustle of city life. Above all, take a great adventure. Through the magical landscapes of Africa. The beauty of visiting Mjejane. It’s the perfect opportunity to live amongst the Big 5. Indeed, it’s the distance calls of wild birds of prey — the roar of an enchanting lion. Maybe, the captivating laughs from the hyena. Likewise, it’s the warm fresh winds. That brush against your skin. And gentle drops of summer rain. That falls from the sky. Even more, as the beauty of the day turns to night. Almost, so does the calls of nature. Turn to a nocturnal orchestra. While – absorbing the magic of the African bush.
Hence, view the sunrise, or the glory of a river sunset while animals meet at the river’s edge. Most noteworthy, within recent months Mjejane Game Reserve proclaimed international recognition. Above all, incredible lion/buffalo interactions which captured nature lovers attention via YouTube. In contrast, incredible viewing within Mjejane. Finally, now forming an integral part of the Kruger National Park.
The lodge comprises:
- Five double en-suite bedrooms – all with baths, double showers, and patios.
- Open plan dining, kitchen, top range equipment, ice machine, washing machine, dishwasher, et
- Open plan bar, billiards, and lounge – half size pool table, full bar, inside BBQ, DSTV.
- There is a basement wine cellar — dinner room – with a glass roof to the entrance.
- An Infinity edge swimming pool. – Perfect for viewing and sundowner.
- Hot tub and Jacuzzi. – For those cool evenings.
- Outdoor deck viewing and barbecue area with a full ten seater covered table.
- Undercover parking for five cars.
- A game ranger and game vehicle.- Available for as many drives as you want, morning and evenings.
- Domestic staff. – For daily cleaning, washing, bed making, etc.
- Owners lockers – for storage.
- A private bridge to the Kruger National Park. – For instant access into the Kruger Park areas.