For Sale R1,080,000.00 - Syndicated Share
Mjejane Private Game Reserve Syndicated Share. Situated on the banks of the Crocodile River. Mjejane Game Reserve boasts being South Africa’s premier game reserve. Its the only residential estate with a private bridge into the Kruger National Park. Positioned on the Kruger Park’s southern boundary between Malelane and Crocodile Bridge gates. The reserve enjoys 10 km’s of spectacular river frontage and is fenced into the Kruger. The southern area of the Kruger National Park is talked about by many people for being “Big 5 bush” country. Amidst the sights and sounds of nature, it is only 4-hours drive from Johannesburg. and less than 60 minutes from Nelspruit’s Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport. Witness a pride of lions strolling past your home. Enjoy an inquisitive elephant herd joining you for a sundowner. – experience the magic that is Mjejane Game Reserve.
Mjejane Private Game Reserve Syndicated Share.
Escape from the hustle and bustle of city life. Take a great adventure through the magical landscapes of Africa. The beauty of the Kruger is simple – it is the perfect opportunity to live amongst the Big 5. It’s the distance calls of wild birds of prey. The roar of an enchanting lion, the captivating laughs from the hyena. It’s the warm fresh winds that brush against your skin. The gentle drops of summer rain that falls from the sky. As the beauty of the day turns to night, so does the calls of nature turn to a nocturnal orchestra. Imagine absorbing the magic of African bush. View sunrise, or the glory of a river sunset while animals meet at the river’s edge.
Within recent months Mjejane Game Reserve proclaimed international recognition. Incredible lion / buffalo interactions, which captured nature lovers attention via You Tube. Incredible viewing within Mjejane, which now forms an integral part of the Kruger National Park.
The lodge comprises:
- 5 double en-suite bedrooms – all with baths, double showers, and patios.
- Open plan dining, kitchen, top range equipment, ice machine, washing machine, dishwasher, et
- Open plan bar, billiards, and lounge – half size pool table, full bar, inside BBQ, DSTV.
- Basement wine cellar dinner room – with a glass roof to the entrance.
- Infinity edge swimming pool – perfect for viewing and sundowner.
- Hot tub and Jacuzzi – for those cool evenings.
- Outdoor deck viewing and barbecue area with a full 10 seater covered table.
- Undercover parking for 5 cars.
- A game ranger and game vehicle.- available for as many drives as you want, morning and evenings.
- Domestic staff – for daily cleaning, washing, bed making, etc.
- Owners lockers – for storage.
- A private bridge to the Kruger National Park – for instant access into the Kruger Park areas.