For Sale, Property of the Month R3,500,000.00 - Vacant Stand
Mjejane Private Game Reserve Sales, borders the Crocodile River making it a lifetime real estate investment. Freehold title ownership is the medium of ownership. The primary ownership theme of Mjejane is a full Big 5 offering. It covers over 10 km of Kruger National Park Crocodile River frontage. No fences exist between the Kruger Park and Mjejane Game Reserve.
Mjejane Private Game Reserve Sales
The Mjejane game reserve is 4400 ha in extent. It’s linked to the Kruger Park by means of a private bridge across the Crocodile River. This prestigious concession is only available to Mjejane property owners. They gain full direct access to the Kruger Park network of roads via this bridge. This exciting private game reserve offers an unsurpassed “Big 5” game viewing experience. This is due to a low Kenyan-style electric fence. If your dream is to experience nature at its best, then look no further as Mjejane is your future wealth in making!
- Gated community
- Home Owners Association
- Direct access to Kruger National Park vir SANParks low-level bridge
- No time restriction to start with building / improvement
- Monthly levy R4000 p/m per stand
- Least building size 200 sqm
- Size of stand 2405 sqm in extent
- Want to know more about Mjejane? Click Here
- Get to know more about: Our National Parks!
- A similar property for sale in Big 5 Country in the Eastern Province!