For Sale R29,000,000.00 - Game Reserve
Free State Wild Game Reserve. Vast and expansive come to mind when describing this magnificent 3840 Ha Estate. 2000 Ha game reserve and 1840 Ha (4540 acres agricultural farm), separated by a rural tar road. Although separated they offer a perfect opportunity. An individual buyer, wanting a exclusive farm and game farm; or for syndication. The location is south of Ladybrand in the Free State. The area transitions from grassland to Karoo bush. Providing sweet thorn-veld, open grassland, and high mountains. True African majesty.
Free State Wild Game Reserve
- The property is currently held under five different title deeds. Altogether nine selected farms were chosen and pieced together, to form this game reserve.
- All fences, old homesteads and rubble removed. Transforming the landscape into an immaculate reserve, for future generations to come.
- Free State Game Reserve South Africa game species total 17 on the reserve. A few species to mention, includes Kudu, Red Lechwe, Springbuck, Njala, Eland. Red Hartebeest, Wildebeest (Gnu), Blesbok, Giraffe and many others. Total count exceeds ± 750 head.
- There is a mountain range on the western side with many folds and aspects. This creates an appearance much greater than the given hectares.
- Due to the vastness of the area, there is a wide selection of private building sites to built future lodges.
- The boundary consists of a 27,8 Km 20 strand fence with seven offset electric wires.
- At present there are two houses for usage in good repair on the game reserve. There is also one other on the agricultural farm.
- Forty two dams have been established within the game reserve, assuring adequate water supply.
- The pricing of this game reserve is considered to be keen! Contact Roy to discus all merits to buy!