For Sale R29,000,000.00 - Nature Reserve
Free-State Blaauwkrantz nature Reserve. First of all, vast and expansive comes to mind when describing this magnificent 3840 Ha nature reserve. Furthermore, 2000 Ha nature reserve, and 1840 Ha (4540 acres agricultural farm), separated by a rural tar road. Hence, Although separated, they offer a perfect opportunity — an individual buyer, wanting an independent farm and nature farm; or for syndication.
Even more, the location is south of Lady brand in the Free State. The area transitions from grassland to Karoo bush. Above all, providing sweet thorn-veld, open prairie, and high mountains. True African majesty.
Free-State Blaauwkrantz Nature Reserve
- The property resorts under five different title deeds. Altogether nine selected farms were chosen and pieced together, to form this vast nature reserve.
- Even more, all fences, old homesteads, and rubble removed. We are presently transforming the landscape into an immaculate beautiful nature reserve.
- Free-State Blaauwkrantz Nature Reserve game species total 19 on the reserve. A few species to mention such as Kudu, Red Lechwe. Springbuck, Njala, Eland. Red Hartebeest, Wildebeest (Gnu), Blesbuck, Giraffe. And many others. Total count exceeds ± 750 head.
- Even more, there is a mountain range on the western side. With folds and aspects. It is causing the appearance of being much higher than the given hectares.
- Due to the vastness of the area, there is a wide selection of private building sites to built future lodges on.
- Above all, the boundary consists of a 27,8 Km 20 strand fence with seven offset electric wires.
- Also, at present, there are two houses for usage in good repair on the nature reserve. There is also one other on the agricultural farm.
- Forty-two dams established within the nature reserve assuring adequate water supply.
- This nature reserve is close to the small town of Ladybrand. Things to do in and around Ladybrand.
- The pricing of this nature reserve is considered to be keen. Contact Roy to discuss all merits to purchase!
- Blaauwkrantz Safaris
Contact: Roy vd Westhuizen. Digital Photo World. 74 Buite St. Bethlehem 9700. (Opposite Airport) 058 303 0771/072 697 6664. Skype royland1