For Sale R29,000,000.00 - Game Reserve
Free State “Blaauwkrantz Game Reserve”
Free State Blaauwkrantz Game Reserve. Vast and expansive come to mind when describing this magnificent 3840 Ha Estate. 2000 Ha game reserve and 1840 Ha (4540 acres agricultural farm), separated by a rural tar road. Although separated they offer a perfect opportunity. An individual buyer, wanting an exclusive farm and game farm; or for syndication. The location is south of Lady brand in the Free State. The area transitions from grassland to Karoo bush. Providing sweet thorn veld, open grassland, and high mountains. True African majesty.
- The property is currently held under five different title deeds. Altogether nine selected farms were chosen and pieced together, to form this game reserve.
- All fences, old homesteads, and rubble removed. Transforming the landscape into an immaculate reserve, for future generations to come.
- Free State Game Reserve South Africa game species total 19 on the reserve. A few species to mention, includes Kudu, Red Lechwe, Spring buck, Njala, Eland. Red Hartebeest, Wildebeest (Gnu), Bles buck, Giraffe and many others. Total count exceeds ± 750 head.
- There is a mountain range on the western side with many folds and aspects. This creates an appearance much greater than the given hectares.
- Due to the vastness of the area, there is a wide selection of private building sites to built future lodges.
- The boundary consists of a 27,8 Km 20 strand fence with seven offset electric wires.
- At present, there are two houses for usage in good repair on the game reserve. There is also one other on the agricultural farm.
- Forty-two dams have been established within the game reserve, assuring adequate water supply.
- Buying South African Real Estate
- This game reserve is close to the small free state town of Ladybrand. Things to do in and around “Ladybrand“
- The pricing of this game reserve is considered to be keen! Contact Roy to discuss all merits to buy!
Contact: Roy vd Westhuizen. Digital Photo World. 74 Buite St. Bethlehem 9700. (Opposite airport) 058 303 0771/072 697 6664. Skype royland1