Pricing wildlife reserve real estate. Any agent could price a home to sell without doing a thorough market analyses. Should the price be too high and comparative houses within the immediate area sold at a lesser price. The house will not sell. In time to come, the owner will sell his house at a reduced price. In line with the market-related price of that particular area.
Pricing wildlife reserve real estate
It’s considered improper to price a home, without establishing a true market-related price. Prices of similar homes, that have sold in your particular residential area. Also take into account that purchasers within the prevailing market, determine the market price. Only they know, what price they are willing to pay.
A house as a norm has several attributed prices
- What the Seller thinks it’s worth… Pie in the sky attitude… as much as possible.
- The Comparative Market Analysis…
- A thorough assessment conducted by an agent.
- What purchasers are prepared to pay… What he can afford to pay.
- The final negotiated settlement price….
Be cautious not to over-price /over value or you may jeopardize a sale
- Prospective buyers become disinterested
- A genuine legitimate offers is eliminated
- Agents become disillusioned, and weary towards sellers
- Financing becomes a problem due to high escalating acquisition costs
- late forced sales would as a norm lead to lower sales prices
Statistics have proved the following phenomena;
- Should your house list within 10% of the market value it would take ± 30 days to sell.
- Should your house list within 20% of the market value it would take ± 60-90 days to sell.
- Should your house list within 40% of the market value it would take ± 100 days to sell.
Please note the following;
The current market conditions determines the value of your property…
Once sold… How about a helpful removal check list?