Mjejane Kruger Private Reserve
Mjejane Kruger Private Reserve.
Mjejane Kruger Private Reserve. First of all, this beautiful game reserve locates on the banks. Of the Crocodile River. In the Mpumalanga province. Hailed, as South Africa’s premier game reserve. Bordering the Kruger National Park. Also, uniquely positioned. On Kruger Park’s southern boundary. Between the Malelane and Crocodile Bridge entrance gates to the Kruger Park. Above all, the Mjejane game reserve enjoys. 10km’s of spectacular Crocodile River frontage. Fenced into the Kruger National Park.
Most noteworthy, the southern area of the Kruger National Park. Is famous for its Big five game viewing. Even more, the 4000 hectares within Mjejane Kruger Game Reserve. Features Big five savanna plains and bush. Above all, Mjejane offers two dream freehold purchasing options – Riverview and Bush-lands.
Only 4 hours’ drive from Gauteng. Less than 60 minutes from Nelspruit’s Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport. Witness a pride of lions strolling past your home. Enjoy an elephant herd joining you for a sundowner – experience the magic that is Mjejane! Courtesy text Mjejane Lifestyle
Mjejane Kruger Private Game Reserve
Most recent reviews about Mjejane Kruger Private Game Reserve. On ‘N4, South Africa’ revealed the following quotations:
1) World-class! Big 5 living at its finest.
2) Accommodations are luxurious, warm and inviting.
3) A friendly and welcoming staff keeps everything in check, a
Mjejane Your ‘Kruger Park’ Southern Gateway!
- Gated community
- Home Owners Association
- ‘Future’… direct access to Kruger National Park via SANParks low-level bridge
- No time restriction to start with building/improvements
- Monthly levy ±R4500 p/m to & ± R7900,00 per stand. (Depending on the stand size)
- Least building size 200 sqm.
Contact: Julian @Wildlife Property for more details.
Mjejane Kruger private Game Reserve
Consider viewing another prime South African Game Reserve