Mjejane Kruger Private Game Reserve
Most recent reviews about Mjejane Kruger Private Game Reserve. On ‘N4, South Africa’ revealed the following quotations:
1) World-class! Big 5 living at its finest.
2) Accommodations are luxurious, warm and inviting.
3) A friendly and welcoming staff keeps everything in check, a
Mjejane Your ‘Kruger Park’ Southern Gateway!
Situated on the banks of the Crocodile River. Mjejane Kruger Private Game Reserve is South Africa’s premier game reserve, bordering the Kruger National Park. Its positioned on the Kruger’s southern boundary between the Malelane and Crocodile Bridge gates. The reserve enjoys 10km’s of spectacular Crocodile River frontage. Fenced into the Kruger National Park.
The southern area of the Kruger National Park is famous for its Big 5 game viewing. The 4000 hectares within Mjejane Kruger private Game Reserve, features magnificent Big 5 bush. Mjejane Private Game Reserve offers two dream freehold purchasing options – Riverview and Bushlands.
Only 4 hours’ drive from Gauteng. Less than 60 minutes from Nelspruit’s Kruger Mpumalanga International Airport. Witness a pride of lions strolling past your home. Enjoy an elephant herd joining you for a sundowner – experience the magic that is Mjejane! Courtesy text Mjejane Lifestyle
- Gated community
- Home Owners Association
- ‘Future’… direct access to Kruger National Park vir SANParks low-level bridge
- No time restriction to start with building / improvements
- Monthly levy R4000 p/m per stand (Depending on size of stand)
- Least building size 200 sqm.
Contact: Julian @Wildlife Property for more details.
Mjejane Kruger private Game Reserve
Consider viewing another prime South African Game Reserve