Estate Agent Sabi Sands Wildlife Game Reserve
Estate Agent Sabi Sands Wildlife Game Reserve. Hi, my name is Julian vd Westhuizen. I have a commercial banking background. Sound knowledge of mortgage and transfer procedures. Introduced into real estate during 1994. Ever since enjoyed an active life, selling real estate. I consider myself approachable, friendly and trustworthy. Being close to nature is my passion. Meeting and introducing prospective first-time buyers to holiday homes bordering the Kruger National Park. South Africa has it all. We are blessed with beautiful wildlife game reserves. Sabi Sands Wildlife Game reserve is a unique icon. Where the spirit of living in the wild, never fades! Should you cherish the same aspirations, my details are below, give me a call.
Why Sabi Sands?
- Sabi Sands Wildlife Game Reserve offers some of the best game viewings in Africa.
- World class luxury safari lodges, with high-quality service and excellent cuisine.
- We offer a private and full-inclusive safari experience.
- Experienced guides and trackers will provide extraordinary close encounters and prolific sightings.
- Exhilarating night game drives. This opportunity alloy’s you to spot nocturnal wildlife and the elusive leopard.
Private reserves share an unfenced border with the Kruger National Park. The best known of these is the Sabi Sands Wildlife Game Reserve. This well-known, beautiful reserve has a well-deserved reputation. As being ‘One of the best places to see Africa’s Big 5′. (lion, leopard, elephant, rhino, and buffalo). Your Sabi Sand guide has a permit to drive off-road and getting you close to thrilling sightings without having obstructions of bushes. Also, far fewer public vehicles crowding a sighting. There’s no jostling for space around a sighting — a Private Game Reserve’ known as one of the most exciting private game reserves in South Africa.
It is not uncommon to view herds of Elephant bathing and showering themselves in riverbeds, quenching their thirst and then lazily retreat into the dense forest. Besides the Big 5, scores of other wildlife viewed. Lodges, in general, are fenced-in with what is called ‘Hippo Fences’ about 2 to 3 meters away from their viewing decks, thus allowing extraordinary almost touchable wildlife views. Needless to say, photography experiences are just overwhelming to show the folks back home from all over the world.
Sabi Sands Wildlife Game Reserve
- Office : +27 (0)13 741 1958
- Mobile : +27 (0) 83 400 8490