Bowhunting Game Farm Sale Limpopo. Hi, my name is Julian vd Westhuizen. I have a commercial banking background, a sound knowledge of mortgage and transfer procedures. I joined the real estate fraternity during 1994. Ever since enjoyed an active life, selling real estate. Hence, I consider myself approachable and friendly — a trusted advisor supplying a real advantage to my clients.
Above all, being close to nature is my passion. I am meeting prospective property investors interested in nature holiday entities, such as; Game farms, as well as holiday homes in wildlife nature reserves. Bordering the Kruger National Park gives me much pleasure. Even more, these exotic places referred to, are extraordinary icons in the wild African bush.
Attributes about this beautiful Game Farm:
- Close to Marble Hall a small country town in the Limpopo province.
- Also, schools, churches, and shops are all nearby.
- Other games and irrigation farms surround the farm.
- The Elands River borders the farm on its northern border.
- The primary farm usage is bow and rifle hunting
- In contrast, bowhunting being the preferent hunting method.
- Four soil dams/waterholes manly created in strategic areas of the farm.
- The farm is 315 Hectares in extent, fenced entirely with brand new ‘Bonnox’ wiring.
- Two x3 phases Eskom transformers.
- Two fully equipped boreholes.
- No informal settlements, on or near the farm.
- Office : 27 (0) 13 741 1958
- Mobile : 27 (0) 83 400 8490
- Fax : N/A
- WhatsApp : 27 (0) 83 400 8490