Advantage show house deciding factors. Hints when presenting your show-house to the public!… Your home and its first appeal. The first impression for the buyer is the garden and the outside appearance of your home. A pretty neat garden makes a good impression. Exterior walls, woodwork, and gutters need to be in good repair. Your front door – make sure it invites the visitors in.
The above mentioned is just a few advantage ideas and hints for you to take into consideration should you decide to sell your house. Take an in-depth and critical look at your home as if you were to be the buyer. Just remember the advantage of a better appeal and the better it looks, the better the price.
Advantage show house deciding factors
The advantage of brightening the Interior
- Make it as bright and light as you can.
- Keep the house neat and uncluttered
- Freshen up the carpets, paintwork, floors, doors and replace if necessary
- Place fresh flowers in a vase
- Repair any hairline cracks, cracked window panes, broken light fittings and kitchen counter tops
- Keep garage tidy
- Cut back trees and creepers from in front of the windows
- Make the patio, paths and pot plant containers attractive
- On a show-day make sure the visitors can view all the outbuildings
- Make sure that taps don’t leak, that the toilet flushes and that the water pipes run free
- If you have a pool – let it sparkle and make your pool and patio areas attractive.
Finally, One of the most important things to remember, in terms of exposing / showings to the general public, is that exposure is key to selling your home. Be flexible and take the advantage to allow showings whenever requested to do so by the Agent, we all realise that you have to live your life, and there are times that may not be possible, but you don’t want to risk having the buyers skip your home because you didn’t let them in when it was supposedly too inconvenient for you. They’ll simply move on to the next listing.
Advantage “show house” deciding factors